The sequence will then repeatedly air on Friday nights at 9:00/Eight:00c starting January 11.
· The sixth season of NBC’s “The Blacklist” will premiere with a two-hour particular on Friday, Jan. four from Eight-10 p.m. ET/PT and air repeatedly on Fridays from 9-10 p.m. starting Jan. 11.
· Following the startling revelation that Raymond “Crimson” Reddington (James Spader) is not who he says he’s, Elizabeth Eager (Megan Boone) is torn between the connection she’s developed with the person assumed to be her father and her want to unravel years of secrets and techniques and lies. In the meantime, Crimson leads Liz and the FBI to a number of the most unusual and harmful criminals but, rising his empire and eliminating rivals within the course of. All all through, Liz and Crimson have interaction in an uneasy cat-and-mouse recreation by which traces might be crossed and the reality might be revealed.
· Final season “The Blacklist” averaged a 1.6 score in adults 18-49 and eight.6 million viewers general in “reside plus seven day” figures from Nielsen Media Analysis, to complete #2 in its aggressive Wednesday Eight-9 p.m. time interval in whole viewers and enhance the slot by +1.four million individuals or +20% versus NBC’s year-earlier outcomes (Eight.6 million vs. 7.2 million).
· “The Blacklist” additionally stars Diego Klattenhoff, Harry Lennix, Amir Arison, Mozhan Marnò and Hisham Tawfiq.
· John Eisendrath, Jon Bokenkamp, John Davis, John Fox, James Spader, Lukas Reiter, J.R. Orci, Carla Kettner and Laura A. Benson function government producers.
· “The Blacklist” is a manufacturing of Davis Leisure in affiliation with Sony Footage Tv and Common Tv.